sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- Persistent inability to achieve orgasm despite responding to sexual stimulation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Newer antidepressants may cause sexual dysfunction, including loss of desire and anorgasmia, in both sexes.
- When anorgasmia persists, sexual desire usually declines, sexual frequency wanes, and this often creates resentment and conflict in the relationship.
- A side effect for some other people is anorgasmia.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Three anorgasmic women were implanted with the device and asked to play with it, so to speak.
- Second, our sample of clinical anorgasmic women was too small to take into account well-known subtypes of female anorgasmia.
- Perhaps I started doing it because I'm anorgasmic, and it's a way to feel a rush of pleasure without even involving genitals.
Más definiciones de anorgasmiaDefinición de anorgasmia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.