Definición de antagonize en inglés:
- Why go out of the way to offend and antagonize religious people?
- It is spending astronomical amounts of money, alienating allies and further antagonizing opponents.
- I fully admit I have gone out of my way on more than one occasion to needle and to antagonize him.
- For example, oxytocin's calming effects are enhanced by estrogen, but antagonized by androgen, she notes.
- Another approach is using drugs to antagonise the peripheral effects of opioids so that bowel dysfunction is reversed, speeding discharge from hospital.
- They also found that ADHD children responded variably to different B vitamins, with pyridoxine and thiamine antagonizing each other's benefits.
mid 18th century (in the sense 'struggle against'): from Greek antagōnizesthai, from ant- 'against' + agōnizesthai 'struggle' (from agōn 'contest').
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.