- 1.1Of or denoting a form of amnesia which involves inability to remember information encountered after its onset.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Along with these ‘desired’ effects, users also commonly experience confusion, anterograde amnesia, and delirium.
- On the day that patients regained consciousness, most had no residual disability, although some seemed to have retrograde or anterograde amnesia.
- ‘Your father,’ she continued, ‘has something called anterograde amnesia.’
late 19th century: from anterior, on the pattern of retrograde.
Más definiciones de anterogradeDefinición de anterograde en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.