- (Of a song) like an anthem in being rousing or uplifting: a set of anthemic folk songsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a great mix of heavy melodies played with soft distortion resulting in big, anthemic songs that are singable without being too poppy.
- While he may come across as disaffected and aloof off stage, he and his band are a powerhouse on stage, and have crafted several sensational albums of anthemic songs.
- Their songs were anthemic and had something for everyone.
Más definiciones de anthemicDefinición de anthemic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.