- (Of insects or other animals) frequenting flowers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The elongate, loose inflorescence usually bears 4 10 brilliantly rose-coloured flowers which completely lack nectar or other food for anthophilous insects and thus act by deceit.
- This foraging profile overlapped with those of all anthophilous insect families, all bee subgenera, and all species of nectarivorous birds that were encountered.
- However, anthophilous birds appeared to mostly forage higher in the trees and probably consumed more nectar from, and provided more pollination services to, flowers higher in the trees.
Más definiciones de anthophilousDefinición de anthophilous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.