Definición de anti-American en inglés:
Hostile to the interests of the United States.
- She said the anti-American sentiment was so strong that she felt it personally.
- He was sitting in front of five men, their faces masked, as one read an anti-American text.
- As a result, we need to expect that anti-American suicide terrorism is going to grow.
- Example sentences
- He had nurtured a culture of antimodernism and anti-Americanism, and had gotten away with it.
- It is tempting to call anti-Americanism a stereotype or a prejudice, but it is much more than that.
- Their response to anti-Americanism is to wall off America from its potential critics.
Definición de anti-American en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan