- Hostile to the interests of the United States.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She said the anti-American sentiment was so strong that she felt it personally.
- He was sitting in front of five men, their faces masked, as one read an anti-American text.
- As a result, we need to expect that anti-American suicide terrorism is going to grow.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had nurtured a culture of antimodernism and anti-Americanism, and had gotten away with it.
- It is tempting to call anti-Americanism a stereotype or a prejudice, but it is much more than that.
- Their response to anti-Americanism is to wall off America from its potential critics.
Más definiciones de anti-AmericanDefinición de anti-American en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.