Definición de anti-Christian en inglés:
1Opposed to Christianity or Christian values.
- Organised religion is often (especially in forums like this) made out to be the enemy, I use to be quite anti-christian but I'm not anymore.
- There's more than a little anti-christian sentiment here.
- The whole article is shot through with this kind of anti-christian bias.
2Relating to the Antichrist.
- If any part of the Church be proved to be antichristian, all of the Church is so, the Protestant branch inclusive.
- Among all the anti-Christian manifestations in the history of the world and the Church that lie behind us in the past there is none that fits the description better than the Papacy.
- These and similar passages reveal to the Church that antichristian forces will appear in various recurrent forms until the end of time.
Definición de anti-Christian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan