- Preventing or effective against tetanus: an anti-tetanus injectionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Much more commonly, anti-tetanus serum has been widely used to confer passive immunity after potentially contaminated minor injuries.
- When he sought medical treatment he suffered a serious allergic reaction to an anti-tetanus injection given to him by a doctor.
- In fact, there have been cases where consumers have had to take anti-tetanus injections following such bleeding injury to their fingers.
Más definiciones de anti-tetanusDefinición de anti-tetanus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.