Definición de anticholinergic en inglés:
(Chiefly of a drug) inhibiting the physiological action of acetylcholine, especially as a neurotransmitter.
- Main outcome measures: Numbers of elderly people with new prescriptions of highly anticholinergic antidepressants and less anticholinergic antidepressants.
- He thought for a minute and added, ‘So, if we improve cognition by increasing acetylcholine, it makes sense that anticholinergic drugs can make dementia a lot worse.’
- Antihistamine and anticholinergic drugs are relatively inexpensive.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An anticholinergic drug.
- Both antihistamines and anticholinergics can have anticholinergic side effects, including dry mouth, urinary retention, blurred vision, and exacerbation of narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Probably the most common medications used for the treatment of incontinence fall into the general category of anticholinergics or drugs designed to ‘relax’ the bladder.
- These drugs are called anticholinergics and include oxybutynin, tolterodine, trospium chloride, and propiverine.
Definición de anticholinergic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan