Definición de antipathy en inglés:
sustantivo (plural antipathies)[mass noun]
- In my view, his condition will persist while he remains in conflict with the Force as his antipathy is now so deep-seated and consuming.
- As is customary, much was made of the mutual antipathy between the two fighters in the run-up to the contest.
- Whatever the accuracy of those perceptions, the mutual antipathy is unspoken, but pervasive.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Rather than wrap herself up in the mystique of the antipathic artist, Polly admits she's trapped in a self-defeating cycle of suffering followed by songwriting purgation.
- He is understandably gynephobic, with an aversion for young women powered by an antipathic neurological response.
- I will oppose all people whose ideals are violently antipathic to mine.
Late 16th century (in the sense 'opposition of feeling, nature, or disposition'): from French antipathie, or via Latin from Greek antipatheia, from antipathēs 'opposed in feeling', from anti 'against' + pathos 'feeling'.
Palabras que riman con antipathysympathy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.