- (Chiefly of a drug) used to prevent or reduce fever.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The infection resolves spontaneously in 7-14 days, during which antipyretic analgesics such as paracetamol and adequate hydration are helpful.
- A response to antipyretic medication does not change the likelihood of a child having serious bacterial infection and should not be used for clinical decision-making.
- The second question involves whether a response to antipyretic medication is associated with a lower likelihood of serious bacterial infection in young children.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An antipyretic drug.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Finally, the physician should actively manage symptoms with analgesics, antipyretics and decongestants, where appropriate.
- Routine prophylaxis using phenobarbital, valproic acid, oral diazepam, or antipyretics is controversial and not indicated.
- Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are the most frequently used over-the-counter analgesics and antipyretics in children.
Más definiciones de antipyreticDefinición de antipyretic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.