Definición de antisocial en inglés:
1Contrary to the laws and customs of society, in a way that causes annoyance and disapproval in others: children’s antisocial behaviour
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The UK government's obsession with tackling antisocial behaviour is making society even more lonely and fragmented.
- She said the boy had already signed an antisocial behaviour contract, under which police and the authorities monitor his actions closely.
- In contrast, the antisocial behaviour of children who did not have psychopathic tendencies was mainly influenced by environmental factors.
1.1 Psychiatry Sociopathic.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- High rates of parental antisocial personality disorder, substance abuse, and maternal depression have been found in boys referred to clinics for aggressive behavior.
- The combination of impulsive sensation-seeking and aggression was also related to antisocial personality disorder among male prisoners and to level of cocaine abuse.
- About 3 percent of men and about 1 percent of women have antisocial personality disorder, with much higher percentages among the prison population.
2Not sociable or wanting the company of others.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Bessie was wildly sociable; Jack was antisocial.
- But don't assume that packing food means lunch hours secluded in our cubicles like antisocial moles or hermits.
- I'm therefore viewing it in a far more solitary, antisocial way, on my computer, and I'm watching it alongside computer texts, often texts that relate to, back up or expand my understanding of the TV show.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Lunatic bikers who flout speed limits and ride antisocially are often ‘lifestyle’ criminals who take little notice of the law, according to one of North Yorkshire's most senior police officers.
- A teenage youth offender, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been banned from acting antisocially in a large area of York centred around the Bell Farm estate.
- As part of a new scheme, police show a yellow card to warn offenders who are behaving antisocially, followed by a red card if they repeat their behaviour or commit a violent offence.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda