Definición de anuran en inglés:
A tailless amphibian of the order Anura; a frog or toad.
- The larva probably possessed the scraping mouth parts and the branchial filter seen in most extant anuran larvae, and likewise probably also pumped water rhythmically.
- From 1996 to 1998, I collected tadpoles of 13 anuran species from eastern North America.
- For example anuran tadpoles cannot disperse from their natal pond during development.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to or denoting anurans.
- Little information exists on rates of lymph flow through the anuran lymphatic system.
- Most of the anuran saccular volume is filled with a viscous suspension of calcium carbonate crystals.
- As in other vertebrates, the anuran auditory system is susceptible to noise masking.
Definición de anuran en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia