sustantivoAnatomy & Zoology
- The opening at the end of the alimentary canal through which solid waste matter leaves the body.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is one of two muscles that control the opening of the anus.
- The large intestine or large bowel consists of the colon and the section before the anus, the rectum.
- The rectum, at the end of the colon, is where faeces collect before they are expelled through the anus as a bowel movement.
late Middle English: from Latin, originally 'a ring'.
Más definiciones de anusDefinición de anus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.