Definición de anxiolytic en inglés:
(Chiefly of a drug) used to reduce anxiety.
- Patients were not allowed to take antidepressant or anxiolytic drugs during the study.
- Grief mostly requires reassurance from friends and counseling by family physician with occasional small dose of anxiolytic medication.
- Although hypoxemia and anxiety may cause agitation and restlessness, anxiolytic medications should be administered only when the physician is prepared to intubate.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A drug used to relieve anxiety.
- Only two classes of drugs (hypnotics and anxiolytics, and antidepressants) were independently associated with an increased odds of falling.
- Antiepileptics, antipsychotics, and anxiolytics are drugs that may be used as sedatives.
- She had received counseling, antidepressants, anxiolytics, and sleep medication from her former physician, but in her opinion these had merely dulled her cognition and memory.
Definición de anxiolytic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan