- (Chiefly of a drug) used to reduce anxiety.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Patients were not allowed to take antidepressant or anxiolytic drugs during the study.
- Grief mostly requires reassurance from friends and counseling by family physician with occasional small dose of anxiolytic medication.
- Although hypoxemia and anxiety may cause agitation and restlessness, anxiolytic medications should be administered only when the physician is prepared to intubate.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A drug used to relieve anxiety.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Only two classes of drugs (hypnotics and anxiolytics, and antidepressants) were independently associated with an increased odds of falling.
- Antiepileptics, antipsychotics, and anxiolytics are drugs that may be used as sedatives.
- She had received counseling, antidepressants, anxiolytics, and sleep medication from her former physician, but in her opinion these had merely dulled her cognition and memory.
Más definiciones de anxiolyticDefinición de anxiolytic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.