Definición de apartment en inglés:
- There would be 50 flats, including penthouse apartments, over seven or eight floors.
- Offers have streamed in for flats and apartments in the heart of the city in buildings which have been transformed to meet the demand.
- Residents said the building housed a bank on one floor and residential apartments on the other floors.
- The project, in the Canal Street area, is due for completion in 2006 and will include cafes, bars and apartments.
- It isn't only new blocks of multi-storey apartments that give rise to legal issues.
- I meet Chezelle outside the breeze block apartments in which Henry used to live.
- She tore up to the private apartments and threw herself into the living room without knocking.
- Service rooms and a kitchen lay at one end of the hall, and at the other the lord's private apartments.
- Climb upstairs to MacLeod's private apartments, however, and a more spartan world, emerges.
Mid 17th century (denoting a private suite of rooms): from French appartement, from Italian appartamento, from appartare 'to separate', from a parte 'apart'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.