Definición de apathetic en inglés:
Showing or feeling no interest, enthusiasm, or concern: an apathetic electorate
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The task at next year's Scottish elections is not only to win a majority but to arouse the enthusiasm of a generally apathetic public.
- The shareholders had also been shown to be apathetic in protecting their interests.
- I spent too much time just coasting and doing nothing and being really apathetic and indifferent.
uninterested, indifferent, unconcerned, unmoved, unresponsive, impassive, passive, detached, uninvolved, disinterested, unfeeling, unemotional, emotionless, dispassionate, lukewarm, cool, uncaring, half-hearted, lackadaisical, non-committal;
British vulgar slang half-arsed
mid 18th century: from apathy, on the pattern of pathetic.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So I'll vote, and I might well vote Labour, if a little apathetically.
- ‘Who knows, who cares,’ Todd said apathetically.
- He glanced apathetically about at the different posters from the 20s and 30s advertising different liquors and cheeses.
Palabras que riman con apatheticaesthetic (US esthetic), alphabetic, anaesthetic (US anesthetic), antithetic, apologetic, arithmetic, ascetic, athletic, balletic, bathetic, cosmetic, cybernetic, diabetic, dietetic, diuretic, electromagnetic, emetic, energetic, exegetic, frenetic, genetic, Helvetic, hermetic, homiletic, kinetic, magnetic, metic, mimetic, parenthetic, pathetic, peripatetic, phonetic, photosynthetic, poetic, prophetic, prothetic, psychokinetic, splenetic, sympathetic, syncretic, syndetic, synthetic, telekinetic, theoretic, zetetic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India