Definición de apical en inglés:
1 technical Relating to or denoting an apex.
- Shoot length was measured from the insertion point on the stem to the tangent line between the apices of the most apical green leaves.
- Cell size was calculated by dividing the mean total apical area by the mean number of cells for each apex.
- The top-most, or apical, bud of a shoot has dominance over all the lateral buds below it.
2 Phonetics (Of a consonant) formed with the tip of the tongue at or near the front teeth or the alveolar ridge, for example th or trilled r.
- His contribution to the study of errors in apical consonant articulation are world famous.
- Variations can be made by changing the shape of the tongue behind the apical closure.
Words that rhyme with apicalepical
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia