- A reflecting or refracting surface which is free from spherical aberration.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When viewing resolution is less critical, the aplanats offer an economical alternative.
- We do not know what led him to this highly successful design, but it may have been an assembly of two Grubb-type landscape aplanats about a central stop.
- All six lenses are fully corrected aplanats, so they can be mixed and matched in a focusing or non-focusing configuration to obtain the desired magnification.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The results indicates that the aplanatic hologram lenses are feasible for optical disk applications.
- These locations for which spherical correction has been optimized are called the aplanatic points.
- We can apply the same reasoning to rods and transformation of cylindrical diverging wavefront using aplanatic points of the rods.
late 19th century: coined in German from Greek aplanētos, from a- 'not' + planan 'wander'.
Más definiciones de aplanatDefinición de aplanat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.