Definición de apochromat en inglés:
A lens or lens system that reduces spherical and chromatic aberration.
- There are now a few apochromats on the market that are comparable in price to similar, high-end achromats.
- Higher order spherical aberration in apochromats is a result of strongly curved lens surfaces.
- The biggest problem with early apochromats, other than their sizable cost and complexity, was light loss.
- Example sentences
- In 1868 he invented the apochromatic lens system for the microscope.
- The apochromatic lens, therefore, corrects for chromatic aberration to a greater degree than does an achromatic lens.
- I hope the following history of the apochromatic lens designs made by Roland Christen of Astro-Physics is of some interest to the readers.
Definición de apochromat en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan