- Not interested or involved in politics: he took an apolitical stanceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Now, mayors are pretty apolitical and do not get angry very often.
- Also, the public service used to be apolitical, but I am afraid we cannot say that today.
- If high politics often seems strangely apolitical, everyday life is extraordinarily politicised.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two independents had thrown their hat into the East Ward election ring in an effort to offer disillusioned constituents in the ward a chance to vote apolitically.
- They acted professionally and apolitically and are showing us now that they will respect the popular electoral will.
- While they are professional and will perform apolitically, its my guess that the officers will be resistant to wholesale changes to the rating system and some of the fiscally prudent policies we implemented.
Más definiciones de apoliticalDefinición de apolitical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.