- Though it is little used today, especially since we have the completed Word of God, it was evident in the New Testament apostolic times.
- Here he saw and put into practice the task of exegesis as listening to the text as apostolic testimony to divine address.
- Did the Jewish Scriptures have the same authority as apostolic Christian writings?
- The prestige of the city itself was no longer sufficient; but in the doctrine of apostolic succession the popes had an unassailable position.
- At the end of 1944, he became apostolic nuncio to France.
- Nevertheless, the Vatican has already said that a section of its archive dating from 1931 to 1934 was destroyed or lost during the bombing of Berlin in 1945 and in a fire at the apostolic nuncio's palace.
Middle English: from French apostolique or ecclesiastical Latin apostolicus, from Greek apostolikos, from apostolos (see apostle).
Palabras que riman con apostolicalcoholic, anabolic, bucolic, carbolic, chocoholic, colic, diabolic, embolic, frolic, hydraulic, hyperbolic, melancholic, metabolic, parabolic, rollick, shambolic, shopaholic, symbolic, vitriolic, workaholic
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: apos|tol¦ic
Definición de apostolic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.