- A self-contained program or piece of software designed to fulfil a particular purpose; an application, especially as downloaded by a user to a mobile device: apparently there are these new apps that will actually read your emails to youMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I've been trying to come up with ways to construct the app myself and D talked about.
- So today I'm catching up with the lost hours from yesterday and reinstalling my favourite apps on my reborn PC.
- Well I quit all apps, and restarted them, had no real effect, but a system restart seemed to pick up the user profile changes.
Más definiciones de appDefinición de app en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.