- The magnitude of a celestial object as it is actually measured from the earth. Compare with absolute magnitude.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Having such a metric obviates a major analytic problem caused by discrete characters, which is that units of the same apparent magnitude are not necessarily equivalent.
- That is, it would be 84,000 times as faint as Quaoar, making its apparent magnitude + 30.8.
- Sol at - 26.74 apparent magnitude is the brightest star as seen from Earth.
Más definiciones de apparent magnitudeDefinición de apparent magnitude en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.