- Money paid to secure the appearance of a celebrity, especially a sports player, at a particular event: the sponsors were said to be paying $50,000 in appearance money to one of the leading golfersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Teams are refusing to tour because they do not get appearance money from the hosts, like in the past.
- Sanctioning appearance money really is a dangerous route for any sport or tour to take.
- The win was worth something in the region of $2.5 million for the American - $400000 for the title and around two million dollars in reported appearance money.
Más definiciones de appearance moneyDefinición de appearance money en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.