(also appellation d'origine /ˌdɒrɪˈʒiːn, dɔʀiʒin/ contrôlée)
- A description awarded to French wine guaranteeing that it was produced in the region specified, using vines and production methods which satisfy the regulating body.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Morocco has its own appellation system modelled on the French appellation contrôlée and called Appellation d' Origine Garantie, or AOG.
- A Provisional Regulatory Board was commissioned to draw up the regulation of the appellation contrôlée in this order.
- The words appellation contrôlée on the label will therefore guarantee that the wine is of the highest quality.
French, literally 'controlled appellation'.
Más definiciones de appellation contrôléeDefinición de appellation contrôlée en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.