- A serious medical condition in which the appendix becomes inflamed and painful.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Laxative use can be dangerous if constipation is caused by a serious condition such as appendicitis or a bowel obstruction.
- The appendix in man is medically important because of its propensity to become inflamed in the condition known as acute appendicitis.
- Sometimes these symptoms are mistaken for the flu or appendicitis.
Más definiciones de appendicitisDefinición de appendicitis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.