- 1A puree of stewed apples, typically sweetened.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other main courses included chicken in a white wine and mushroom sauce; and breaded escalope of pork with a home-made apple sauce.
- Such a mini-orchard looks beautiful and provides between 200 and 300 apples to eat fresh or to use in apple pies and apple sauce from mid-August through October.
- I fed him some jarred baby food and apple sauce and helped him drink formula from a sippy cup.
- 2 (applesauce) North American • informal Nonsense: Oh, applesauce! I will be glad when it’s all overMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Oh, Chicago, what a load of applesauce!
- Perhaps it's a bunch of applesauce.
- I've always thought blogs were a load of applesauce, but I look forward to reading more of yours.
Más definiciones de apple sauceDefinición de apple sauce en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.