Definición de applicable en inglés:
Relevant or appropriate: the same considerations are equally applicable to accident claims
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus the principle is applicable to any relevant amendment whatever its cause.
- There is little room for dispute between the parties over the principles of law applicable to a claim such as this.
- This fact is applicable to all strata of society, but is more visible in the lower sections.
relevant, appropriate, pertinent, apposite, germane, material, felicitous, significant, related, connected;
fitting, suitable, apt, befitting, to the point, to the purpose, useful, helpful, of use
formal ad rem, appurtenant
- applicably adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is also necessary to take a close look at the experience of other States as well, which are far advanced in reforming their armies applicably to missions to be tackled in local wars and armed conflicts.
- Each state selectable by the input variables in control unit 11 is applicably assigned an identifier.
- Like her, Lisa is easily and applicably described as a singer's singer, though she has begun to work on her own compositions as well.
Mid 16th century (in the sense 'compliant'): from Old French, or from medieval Latin applicabilis, from the verb applicare (see apply).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda