- (Of a subject of study) put to practical use as opposed to being theoretical: applied chemistry Compare with pure.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The results of this study have both applied and theoretical implications.
- Academic councils devoted to the applied sciences and practical studies also tended to be better funded.
- Factions within the party were hostile to antiquated academic privileges and promoted new forms of applied scientific research and practice.
Más definiciones de appliedDefinición de applied en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.