- 1Divide up and share out: voting power will be apportioned according to contributionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The contract does not specify how the financing will be shared but merely apportions the amount of work, which he fears may be disproportionately large for the Bulgarian enterprise if they get the less skilled procedures.
- Although only labor and capital participate in the process, the income therefrom must be apportioned into three shares: as wages to labor, as interest to capital, and as rent to the landowner.
- This 5% goes into the development company and is apportioned as dividend according to the shareholding.
- 1.1Assign: they did not apportion blame or liability to any one individualMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The interim constitution had specified that at least 25 percent of seats be apportioned to women.
- In fact, their model is designed so that the more you surf within their ‘system,’ the more credits you accumulate, which in turn can be apportioned to any number of sites a blogger may be maintaining.
- No fault divorce, as was promoted, means that fault is not apportioned to the various parties in many aspects of the court decision, which in many situations would be very unbalanced with an innocent spouse suffering greatly.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Tribunal erred in finding that the variable elements of his pay were properly to be regarded as akin to an annual bonus apportionable throughout the year, and in failing to give reasons for that finding.
- He was no longer a half soul; a freak; a wanderer; a joker with no apportionable purpose.
- The adoption of DA as the third apportionable mission category in counterland doctrine will formally define the ability of airpower to engage and destroy an adversary's fielded military capabilities under defined circumstances.
late 16th century: from Old French apportionner or medieval Latin apportionare, from ad- 'to' + portionare 'divide into portions'.