Definición de apportionment en inglés:
1The action or result of apportioning something: the apportionment of blame
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In our submission, with respect, the approach taken by the Court of Appeal in relation to contributory negligence really gives lip service to the principle that apportionments should not readily be set aside.
- It is, in my opinion, a mistake in law to segregate those two forms of liability - that is tort and contract - and arrive at separate and differing apportionments of liability in respect of them.
- Yet only 13 percent of last year's refugee apportionments were from this region.
1.1The determination of the proportional number of members each US state sends to the House of Representatives, based on population figures.
- The major reason was the potential loss of House seats during apportionment.
- Redrawing district boundaries has the potential to affect the balance of power in the House more than apportionment.
- In fact we should mention the proportional representation work by him in the 1880s when he considered apportionment of representatives to districts.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan