adjetivo & sustantivoGrammar
- another term for appositional (see apposition).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Six lines later, in another divergence from the appositive constructions, ‘seizes upon’ can be associated with ‘because it is an action justifiable by legal precedent.’
- After all, who cares about the appositive colon or out of control apostrophes or the 17 uses of the comma or rambling apostrophes?
- I scribble in it constantly, especially during English, my least favorite subject ever (I mean, really, how can anyone be interested in weird things like appositives)?
late 17th century: from late Latin appositivus 'subsidiary'.
Más definiciones de appositiveDefinición de appositive en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.