- Drilling undertaken to establish the quality, quantity, and other characteristics of oil or gas in a newly discovered field.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To enable the company to address these simultaneously, additional gas reserves would need to be proven in the Kudu gas field through seismic and appraisal drilling.
- The semi-submersible drilling rig the ‘Ocean Whittington’ has arrived in the Kudu Licence Area off the southern coast of Namibia, to commence appraisal drilling in the Kudu gas field.
- The company will now acquire three-dimensional seismic data from the area and conduct appraisal drilling to obtain more details needed to formulate the field's development plan.
Más definiciones de appraisal drillingDefinición de appraisal drilling en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.