- Aviation is visionary and global, recognised and appreciated by millions of people as a wonderful tool to venture afar.
- But people are very sympathetic and appreciating us being here.
- They may not appreciate its more challenging content, but they can recognise a cultural asset when they see one.
- If you have any of the above in your attic, they would gratefully appreciate your permission to use them on their site.
- Despite all these potentially scaring experiences, I have certainly learned some good things along my way to finding love - like appreciating the good things when they come.
- You could even be someone who lives abroad who enjoys and appreciates music that comes from Ireland.
- The decision to allow the development was not taken lightly but with a view to the advantage to the many, whilst fully appreciating the disadvantages to the few.
- Advanced nursing roles are an important development in primary care, but the implications have yet to be fully appreciated.
- Anyone who drives along this road on a regular basis as I do, will fully understand and appreciate what I mean.
- If it's rare and of high quality, it will appreciate in value [given today's low prices].
- As well as being appreciated by the residents, the artwork may also appreciate in value - but only for the developer.
- Savvy moves by Asia's newest leading ladies helped their currencies appreciate in value.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So I'm not a great appreciator, a great connoisseur, of Danish cinema.
- It's the dawn of a ‘creative nation’ - a Britain which, like many other countries around the globe, makes use of the new tools to actively participate in media, a nation of recasters and reworkers, folk artists and appreciators of folk art.
- They are highly artisanal and diverse, obtainable in many markets, and they tweak the minds and palates of not only beer drinkers, but appreciators of wine and spirits - a positive crossover conversion for the beer industry.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She quickly flashed him an appreciatory grin, and walked over to one of the towering shelves stuffed with books.
- I'll respect and consider them, I'll be grateful, and I'll be sure to make an appreciatory reply.
- Monday came and went with no rushed assistant appearing at my cubicle, no complimentary front-row tickets, no appreciatory bouquet of flowers for a small but life-saving loan.
Mid 16th century: from late Latin appretiat- 'set at a price, appraised', from the verb appretiare, from ad- 'to' + pretium 'price'.
Palabras que riman con appreciatedepreciate
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ap¦pre|ci¦ate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.