- Plans call for a series of events in recognition and appreciation of the company's community, employees, retail partners and consumers around the world.
- Bob will be remembered by friends for his appreciation of fine single-malt scotch, his humble attitude toward himself and his dry sense of humor.
- My reply at the time was that I was no longer entirely sure where irony ended, and where sincere enjoyment and appreciation of the event began.
- The money in question is that given by grateful patients to show their appreciation when they leave hospital.
- So rest assured that while we're eager to show our appreciation we would never publicize anyone's name without their explicit permission.
- As a result of the treatment he has received he has been determined to show his appreciation for the staff at Swindon's Great Western Hospital.
- We do get a lot about his relationship with his parents, and there are pieces - generally written as book reviews, eulogies or appreciations - that touch on some professional colleagues.
- The third big block of articles is more serious: historical pieces and appreciations of various well-known and unsung comic book artists.
- In 1984, a post-graduate student at Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha wrote a critical appreciation of this legendary work.
- The preferences have resulted in a general lack of understanding and appreciation for the concept of comprehensiveness.
- Gain full appreciation and understanding of the current approaches to valvular surgery - both aortic and mitral valve replacement.
- What both those views demonstrate to me is an actual lack of understanding or appreciation about what this bill sets out to do.
- The payment is for one time only, and does not reflect the potential appreciation in the unearned increment over time.
- Most are seeking solid returns on their investments through the traditional means of capital gains through price appreciation and dividend payments.
- If you don't already have a lot of equity, borrowing against your home in hopes that market appreciation will increase your equity is a dangerous gamble.
Late 15th century: from French appréciation, from late Latin appretiatio(n-), from the verb appretiare 'set at a price, appraise' (see appreciate).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ap¦pre|ci¦ation
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.