- All these concerns, apprehensions, fears and coercions can be rationally addressed.
- Some write more openly about their fears, apprehensions and emotions.
- And they have done it primarily by heightening and exploiting public anxieties and apprehensions.
- Experiences are grasped through either apprehension or comprehension.
- The knowledge, then, is transformed either through intention or extension and grasped either by comprehension or apprehension.
- Wisdom is the pure non-verbal apprehension of All.
- Section 18 requires an intention to do grievous bodily harm or an intent to resist or prevent the lawful apprehension or detainer or any person.
- How public was the juvenile's arrest, apprehension, or the incident that landed the juvenile in the public eye?
- A warrant of arrest issued for the accused's apprehension.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'learning, acquisition of knowledge'): from late Latin apprehensio(n-), from apprehendere 'seize, grasp' (see apprehend).
Palabras que riman con apprehensionabstention, ascension, attention, circumvention, comprehension, condescension, contention, contravention, convention, declension, detention, dimension, dissension, extension, gentian, hypertension, hypotension, intention, intervention, invention, mention, misapprehension, obtention, pension, prehension, prevention, recension, retention, subvention, supervention, suspension, tension
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.