Definición de apraxia en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
Inability to perform particular purposive actions, as a result of brain damage: [with modifier]: dressing apraxia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yes, it's about dreams (both nightly kind and aspirations - Hollywood) but also about mental incoherence, brain damage, aphasia, apraxia, agnosia.
- Dementia is chronic and progressive, and it is characterized by the gradual onset of impaired memory and deficits in two or more areas of cognition, such as anomia, agnosia or apraxia.
- Inability to execute an intended action is known as apraxia, slowness and difficulty in doing it is dyspraxia.
- Example sentences
- It is important to note that in severe cases apraxic patients may have difficulty even with pointing.
- It is horrible that apraxic children are sometimes misdiagnosed as autistic, or even mentally retarded.
- Most apraxic children will be in therapy at least 4 years and sometimes significantly longer.
Words that rhyme with apraxiadyspraxia
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan