1A person who is the victim of a trick or hoax on April Fool’s Day.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Don't be an April Fool - be there at 7.30 p.m. Tickets available at the door.
- By this time I was laughing out loud as I watched their man being clearly taken for an April Fool.
- I kept thinking this could be an April 1 spoof, like a lot of people, according to this story, it makes the company an April Fool.
1.1A trick or hoax on April Fool’s Day: they were taken in by our April Fool
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some may even misinterpret this as a delayed April Fool prank.
- We snared a few people with our April Fool prank, and saw the first signs of house-price weakness.
- Or have I just revealed myself as the idiotic beneficiary of a belated April Fool prank?
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: April Fool
Definición de April Fool en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda