sustantivo[mass noun] Botany
- The rearing of aquatic animals or the cultivation of aquatic plants for food.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We see it as no less important for land-based aquaculture than it is for sea-based aquaculture.
- Runoff from intense agriculture is a big factor, as is intense aquaculture.
- The good news about mussel farming is that unlike other forms of aquaculture, the end product is better than the wild version.
mid 19th century: from Latin aqua 'water' + culture, on the pattern of words such as agriculture.
Más definiciones de aquacultureDefinición de aquaculture en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.