- An arthropod of the class Arachnida, such as a spider or scorpion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wolbachia bacteria infect many insects, arachnids (mites and spiders), crustaceans, and parasitic nematodes.
- In the comic book world, too, spiders, which are of course really arachnids, are considered insects.
- ‘Apart from social spiders that build mutual webs, I can't think of any other examples’ of such a collective trap strategy among insects or arachnids, Jones added.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to or denoting arachnids.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Without the bone chilling, sustained freezing temperatures of years gone by the arachnid population thrives.
- It is dark brown, with short hair bristling off eight legs that support its arachnid body.
- All spiders are members of the arachnid order Araneae, which is divided into two suborders.
Más definiciones de arachnidDefinición de arachnid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.