Definición de araneid en inglés:
An invertebrate of an order that comprises the spiders.
- Order Araneae, in particular the family Araneidae
- Females hunted for araneid spiders among the dense vegetation bordering the sand in which they nested.
- She was just sitting there, as araneids are wont to do when there is no prey on their web.
- The araneids are distinguished by their rather short, stout legs which are very spiny in most of the genera.
late 19th century: from modern Latin Araneida (former order name), from aranea 'spider'.
Definición de araneid en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary