Definición de araneid en inglés:
An invertebrate of an order that comprises the spiders.
- Order Araneae, in particular the family Araneidae
- Females hunted for araneid spiders among the dense vegetation bordering the sand in which they nested.
- She was just sitting there, as araneids are wont to do when there is no prey on their web.
- The araneids are distinguished by their rather short, stout legs which are very spiny in most of the genera.
late 19th century: from modern Latin Araneida (former order name), from aranea 'spider'.
Definición de araneid en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan