Tree-like in growth or appearance: arborescent succulents
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The calcareous outcrop area in Leeds, St. Clair County, Alabama, is a site with soils too thin to support woody arborescent vegetation and is subjected to frequent scouring from a near-by stream, keeping it in an open sunny condition.
- Quercus virginiana was the only arborescent species found at all five middens.
- In the late 1950s and early 1960s Santa Rita was the source of a large number of beautifully sharp, lustrous cuprite crystals coating arborescent and wiry masses of native copper.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The independent evolution of arborescence in nearly all major groups of plants was key to the development of multistratal forests in some habitats at this time.
- Borrichia arborescence and Vigna luteola were among the common plants found in tropical scrub habitats extending from the beach to the interior of the islands.
- A directed graph is called an arborescence if, from a given node known as the root vertex, there is exactly one elementary path to every other node.
Late 17th century: from Latin arborescent- 'growing into a tree', from arborescere, from arbor 'tree'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ar¦bor|es¦cent
Definición de arborescent en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda