Definición de arbour en inglés:
A shady garden alcove with the sides and roof formed by trees or climbing plants trained over a framework.
- We have a scented country garden and pond, water features, gravel gardens, arbours, pergolas, a summerhouse, many rare and unusual perennials, and 120 clematis.
- They have planted a formal, yew encircled rose garden, with blue-painted pergolas and arbours, and have recently planted a gravel garden beside the sea road, with grasses, Verbena bonariensis, cistus, eryngiums and grasses.
- The most popular garden structures, not counting the ubiquitous shed, include trellises, arbours and pergolas.
- Example sentences
- The people who buy these plots of land will have no sea view and no arboured lane to drive beneath.
- This part of the garden is an area framed by a square yew-hedge with arboured entrances at the cardinal points.
- There is an arbored back porch the entire width of the home for enjoying your morning coffee or evening sunsets.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan