Definición de arch-enemy en inglés:
1A person who is extremely opposed or hostile to someone or something: the twins were arch-enemies
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The designer who created the game, Yuji Naka - president and CEO of Sonic Team - is busy these days doing what would have been anathema a year ago: making a Sonic variant for a former arch-enemy, Nintendo.
- Everyone knows that a hero is only as interesting as his arch-enemy and the bad guy in this film, while amusing, isn't particularly interesting.
- One would think that a leader who has brought about a historic detente with an arch-enemy would be cheered and feted by his people.
1.1 (the Arch-enemy) The Devil.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- At the heart of the plot is a core of born-again Christians who form a resistance movement against the ultimate arch-enemy, Satan.
- I hear the arch-enemy making his way down the hall now.
- Everyone knows the story of the baby born in a manger in Bethlehem but few are familiar with His arch enemy - Satan.
Palabras que riman con arch-enemyenemy
Definición de arch-enemy en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda