sustantivo (singular archaebacterium /ˌɑːkɪbakˈtɪərɪəm/)
- another term for archaea.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What's more, these origin-of-life researchers suspect that the two major groups of bacteria, known as archaebacteria and eubacteria, originated on two separate occasions about 3.8 billion years ago.
- The most startling (and, for some people, unbelievable) such event was the origin of the eukaryotes by the fusion of an archaebacterium with some eubacteria.
- They conjecture that an evolutionary quantum leap happened after an archaebacterium swallowed a eubacterium.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The latter is highly conserved across many bacterial and archaebacterial species.
- They have also displayed antitumor activity and have been found to be the major lipid of archaebacterial membranes.
- These primitive microorganisms, members of the archaebacterial kingdom, may be very similar to the earliest life forms on Earth.
Más definiciones de archaebacteriaDefinición de archaebacteria en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.