Definición de archaeometry en inglés:
The application of scientific techniques to the dating of archaeological remains.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The seminar covers general aspects of archaeometry, given by invited speakers and students.
- This site is designed to be used as a resource for the teaching of archaeometry and archaeological science at universities and, in some cases, secondary schools.
- In its broadest sense, archaeometry represents the interface between archaeology and the natural and physical sciences.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The role of ceramics in building chronologies and as signifiers of cultural similarity single this artifact category out as a prime focus for archaeometric research.
- This is attributable to researchers' lack of archaeometric expertise, insufficient funding, or an overconfidence in the reliability of macroidentifications.
- In each of these cases, archaeometric analysis was able to determine a specific source location because the sources were narrowly distributed, often to an area as small as a county.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda