- St Thomas Aquinas had an arrangement of angels - they ranged from angels, archangels and so on up to seraphims.
- As the most beautiful of God's archangels (a high rank of angels) he became jealous of God's appointed heir and, gathering other angels around him, mounted a challenge.
- From Fludds illustration of The Three Worlds, in Figure I, the Intellectual World can be seen as ruled over by the angels and archangels.
- From the highest to the lowest in rank, the orders are seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominions, virtues, powers, principalities, archangels, and angels.
- There are three types of beings: angels, archangels, and virtues fall into one category, and their nature is inherently good.
- Saint Michael belongs to the choir of angels called the Archangels, usually listed eighth of the nine choirs.
- Lamiastrum galeobdolon (or Galeobdolon luteum), family Labiatae
- But to Sheffield Hallam University lecturer Ian Rotherham, the variegated yellow archangel is a puzzle to be solved.
- The conifers are now largely gone, and bluebells, early purple orchids and yellow archangels have returned.
- Fortunately, yellow archangel is easy to pull out, making control efforts both tolerable and worthwhile.
Middle English, from Anglo-Norman French archangele, via ecclesiastical Latin from ecclesiastical Greek arkhangelos, from arkhi- 'chief' + angelos 'messenger, angel'.
- Example sentences
- One invokes the archangelic names in the name of protection, and these name represent the elements earth, water, air, and fire.
- If anyone was looking for the transliterations of the archangelic names, they're as follows.
- Consider an important question or concern that you'd like to offer for archangelic care.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.