- A council spokeswoman later confirmed that the authority had now put out tenders for landscape design architects, building architects and quantity surveyors.
- Its architects designed buildings that defied gravity.
- I actually emailed the architects who designed the building, just before I found this site.
- The chief architect of this project is the President, with whom Dr. Nair has associated.
- He's one of the chief architects of the drug plan for seniors that people talked so much about in the closing days of last year.
- I am not only a follower, but I could say that I am the architect of this idea with concrete mechanisms and stages for its achievement.
verbo[with object] Computing
- In response to congestion, the Fibre Channel protocol uses a very carefully architected system of fabric device communications and credit-based transmissions in order to ensure network stability and traffic integrity.
- Client/server computing models are giving way to more flexible, Web-based architectures providing the required combination of feature-rich applications and Internet architected infrastructures.
Mid 16th century: from French architecte, from Italian architetto, via Latin from Greek arkhitektōn, from arkhi- 'chief' + tektōn 'builder'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: archi|tect
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.