- A chief priest.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In a given year, in 1824, for example, there were 34,095 priests and archpriests, 15,081 deacons, and 59,740 sacristans in Russia.
- ‘I know your mission here, of course,’ the archpriest told him, ‘and I have information for you.’
- The words slid into my mind like the drifting feather of an angel, and I remembered what the archpriest had said just before I'd left.
Más definiciones de archpriestDefinición de archpriest en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.